After a long weekend, oftentimes filled with late nights and one too many drinks (no, I’m not perfectly Morganic all the time either!), one is sometimes in need of refueling and balancing.
The other morning after a difficult Monday wake up, I made this yummy strawberry smoothie with maca and flax in order to rebalance and renew.
I absolutely recommend it for its subtle flavor and energizing properties.
Re-balancing maca strawberry smoothie
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup fresh chopped strawberries
- ½ frozen banana
- 1 red apple (cored and chopped)
- 1 tbsp ground flax seeds
- 1 ½ tsp maca powder
- 1 ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3 dates
- Blend (I used my vitamix!), serve, refresh and enjoy!